Happy weekend, my friends! I hope you all are having a great weekend. We have had such a relaxing weekend around these parts. We decided to plan a little date night since Isaac and I have both been so busy, but didn’t feel like getting all dressed up and going out. Naturally, we decided to have a date night here at home instead!
We decided to put an air mattress in the living room and build a blanket fort so we could binge watch Game of Thrones. (Getting ready for the Season 7 finale!) Here are some of my favorite at-home date night ideas!
- Build a blanket fort
- Movie marathon
- Binge watch a show on Netflix
- Game night
- Play a drinking game with a movie (The Fast and Furious movies are great for this!)
- Dance party
- Find a new recipe to make together
- Make a pizza from scratch
- Order takeout from your favorite restaurant and have it delivered
- Play video games together
- Beer or wine tasting
- Make bread from scratch
- At home spa night
- Show each other your favorite YouTube videos
- Do something the other likes to do
All of these ideas are very budget friendly and are things we love to do when we are having a date a home. Isaac and I have so much fun together and we are constantly laughing.
What are your favorite at home dates? Do you and your honey have a favorite game to play or movie to watch when you’re having a night in? Let me know in the comments!