Living in Florida during the summer can be brutal at times. Wearing the least amount of clothes while still being able to go out in public is a challenge. Rompers are that clothing item that allow me to face this challenge head on. Rompers are some of my summer wardrobe staples. They are so convenient and comfortable.
I found this denim romper at Forever 21 and I love wearing it. I love how I can keep it pretty casual with a pair of sandals and a cross body bag or can dress it up with a pair of wedges. I hunted down some really affordable denim rompers, all under $50 and wanted to share with you today!
- This Target romper is under $20 and is so cute! I love the light wash denim. I think it would pair really nicely with some brown leather sandals.
- This scoop neck denim romper from Khol’s is so pretty and under $50. It would be super easy to dress up with some accessories.
- Nordstrom Rack has this amazing off the shoulder denim romper with beautiful contrast detail that would be perfect for a brunch date and is under $30.
- Charlotte Russe has this really great off the shoulder medium wash denim romper for $20. I am obsessed!
- Now of course, I couldn’t leave out the guys. Zara has this distressed denim jumpsuit for men and it’s under $20.
What are some of your favorite summer wardrobe staples? Let me know in the comments!