I love a good recommendation. (Bad recommendations are okay too because I like trying new things). I’ve noticed that lately I have a lot of beauty products I keep reaching for. Some of these products I’ve used for years and others I’ve recently fallen in love with.
I especially love hearing about what products people are currently obsessing over, so today I wanted to share my Top 10 Beauty Must-Haves with you!
- I have to admit I am obsessed with the new Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette. If you were one of the lucky ones like me to get your hands on this palette, you will understand my excitement. I have had this palette for a little over a week and it has been the only palette I have been using. The pigment is to die for and the shades are so fun!
- The Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation has been my ride or die foundation for the last two years. I’ve never found a foundation I liked as much as this one. It gives great coverage and stays on my face all day. (My skin tends to be on the oily side).
- I recently decided to try out the Maybelline Fit Me Poreless & Matte Foundation. While I still love the Tarte foundation, I was pleasantly surprised by the coverage and the price of the Maybelline Fit Me. I do have to make sure I set it with translucent powder, but for a drugstore foundation under $10 that doesn’t break me out, I am really impressed.
- The Real Techniques beauty sponge makes me very happy. I love how the flat edge allows me to get very close to my eye when I’m blending my under eye concealer.
- Okay guys, this is one of my favorite products in this bunch. This NYX brow pencil is under $5! (As much as I love my Anastasia Brow Wiz, this pencil is a cheap alternative that gives it a run for its money.)
- The Cover Fx Blurring Primer was recommended to me when I was in Sephora looking to try a new primer. This primer is awesome. It does a great job of really smoothing out my skin before I go in with my foundation.
- Batiste is my ALL TIME favorite dry shampoo. I have nothing but amazing things to say about this product. I use it almost every day, even when my hair is clean. It does not leave any residue, unlike so many other dry shampoos I have tried. I can’t even begin to guess how many bottles I’ve gone through. Here are some great dry shampoo tips from my friends over at Positive Health Wellness:
- Kenra Hot Spray does a great job protecting my hair. I’m constantly curling and straightening my hair and this is one of the best products I’ve ever found to help limit the damage from heat styling.
- I recently found the Simple Soothing Facial Toner at the drug store and decided to give it a try. I have been looking to up my skin care routine and this toner is so gentle. I use it on a cotton pad after I’ve washed my face and it really helps me to feel like I’ve gotten all of my makeup off.
- The Olay ProX Advanced Cleaning System is perfect for those who are looking for an electric cleansing brush, but don’t want to splurge on something like the Clarisonic. I love this little guy right here. I actually found this on Amazon for under $25 and it had over 6,000 reviews, most of which were positive. I have found a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin since I started using it. I highly recommend it!
I hope you guys are having a great week. We are so close to the weekend!
What are some of your beauty must-haves? Let me know in the comments!